LAST EXIT IN SWEDEN

Ledarskapskonsult och småbarnspappa. Bor vid sista avfarten innan man lämnar Sverige för Europa. Arbetar överallt i världen och längtar hem till kärleken, lillkillen och lilltjejen. Bloggar 60% på svenska, and 40% in English.

11 maj 2009

Madness Inc - work in progress

I promised to keep you all posted, and my man in India replied this upon his return to the office:

Certainly..it is a challenging task again and hope to get around with some valuable info ultimately...

I will give a try on it this week and try my level best to emerge with what you are looking for.

I would certainly say that you are the oddest Boss I ever had and it's for that reason really interesting to work with you that you come up with innovative and challenging tasks every time unlike other bosses who usually give us some sort of monotonous works which is boring :-)

So let's see how it gets along.....

I will keep you posted!
Cheers,
Michael

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Förstår inte, men den här artikeln fick mig att tänka på dig... ;)

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/100456/Smell-of-home-in-a-bottle

Trevlig helg! :)