LAST EXIT IN SWEDEN

Ledarskapskonsult och småbarnspappa. Bor vid sista avfarten innan man lämnar Sverige för Europa. Arbetar överallt i världen och längtar hem till kärleken, lillkillen och lilltjejen. Bloggar 60% på svenska, and 40% in English.

12 augusti 2009

About faith

I am not a religious man.
I do - however - have faith. In humans. In life. In mother earth.

This clip by Bobby McFerrin always fills me with great faith in humanity. Don't ask me why, it just does.

There is something that just clicks when we humans realize something we didn't know that we knew from the start.

When we figure out that we ALL know something together, and when we collectively get impressed by ourselves - THAT's when we can accomplish things that are good.

Together.

That gives me faith.

And for some reason this short film gives me that feeling. I don't know why, really.

1 kommentar:

jandeman sa...

Had never seeen it. Just awesome. :-)